York Family Information Service and myFIS+

If you work with a parent/carer of a disabled child, you can let them know about registering with the family information scheme (myFIS+). They'll receive enhanced information about services, offers and activities for children and young people with disabilities or additional needs.

Find out more information on the Family Information Service.