Continue to be Part of the myFIS+ and Max Card Scheme


myFIS+ renewal application

We can issue Max Cards to families who live within the City of York Council boundary.  If you live in another area and still wish to receive a Max Card please contact your local Family Information Service to see if they have a similar offer. You can find contact details for your local Family Information Service on the Family and Childcare Trust website. Regardless of where you live, you can continue to receive enhanced information about additional services, offers and activities from York Family Information service.

By completing this form you are consenting to continue to be part of the myFIS+ and Max Card scheme. You will receive newsletters and updates relevant to York and family life up until your child reaches the age of 25. The information provided on this form will be recorded on the Local Area Teams Information Service database and will be treated as confidential. The information will be shared with agencies in the YorOK partnership including the Healthy Child Services and other childhood council services who share a commitment to improving children’s lives and work to meet the need of each and every child. Sharing this information will enable the Local Area Teams to work effectively with other childhood services to provide the right level of early help support for children, young people and their families, including where and how to access services they may need.

You can view our full privacy notice including details of how we use your data and how long it is held for in our privacy notice at


York Family Information Service and Information Service for Young People

01904 554444 / 01904 555400

Search for Childcare and Services