Do any of the following apply to you?
- You get one of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income based job seekers allowance
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Support under part VI of the Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you have an annual household income, as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190 (TC602 Final Award Notice)
- Working Tax Credit, provided you have an annual household income, as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190 (TC602 Final Award Notice)
- Universal Credit with a net earnings limit of £15400 per year - you will need to provide us with screenshots of your online statements for your last three assessment periods.
- Children of Zambrano Carers
- Children of families with no recourse to public funds with a right to remain in the UK on grounds of private and family life under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Children of a subset of failed asylum seekers (supported under section 4 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 - 'the 1999 Act').
- Your two year old is looked after by the Local Authority. Two year olds who have left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order are also eligible
- Your two year old has a current statement of special educational needs, and education, health and care plan or attracts Disability Living Allowance.
If you have said yes to any of these three, then you may be eligible for free childcare for your two year old