Making a complaint

Service users

If - as a service user - you wish to make a complaint about the service you have received, you should first contact the line manager of your practitioner to discuss your concerns.  If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, the agency will advise you on the processes for making a formal complaint.

Professional Resolution of Disputes

If as a professional you have a concern or dispute at any stage of the child protection process the 'resolution of disputes' process can be found here.